Location: Woodburn, Oregon US
Rack Room Shoes
Job Description Summary
Manages all day-to-day store operations and ensure that compliance exists with all established company policies and procedures. Serves as a trainer and leader to all store associates. Consistently strives to meet and exceed all established sales, service and operational objectives.
Duties and Responsibility
- Primary responsibility is the safety and welfare of employees and customers.
- Create, establish and maintain an excellent customer shopping experience.
Maintain and reinforce current service level standards.
Provide service training and leadership to staff members.
Manage customer issues with a sense of urgency and to the satisfaction of our customer.
- All POS terminal transactions in accordance with policy and procedure
Sales, Discounts and Refunds
- Inventory Control responsibilities to include adherence to all policies and procedures in regards to:
Shipping and Receiving
Price Management (Price Changes, Markdowns etc.)
- Sales Floor Merchandising and Visual Presentation responsibilities to include adherence to company standards:
Sales floor maintenance and housekeeping
Promotional event directions, materials and signage
- Payroll Control responsibilities to include adherence to all policies and procedures in regards to:
Payroll budget compliance
Time and Attendance
- Hiring and employee development responsibilities to include adherence to all policies and procedures in regards to:
Completion of all administrative tasks related to hiring employees
Proper staffing of all employees in accordance with store hours and needs
Ensure training compliance & development of all direct reports
- Loss Prevention responsibilities to include adherence to all policies and procedures in regards to the protection and control of all Company assets.
- Work towards a complete understanding of managing all day to day operations.
Principal Working Relationships
Customers, Sales Associates, Store Management, District Manager, Regional Manager, Senior Regional Manager, Store Operations and Training personnel.
An approved background check
Effective verbal and written communication skills
Managerial and organizational skills
Strong interpersonal skills necessary for customer and employee interactions
Strong visual merchandising skills
Working knowledge of footwear, accessories and shoe care.
Basic mathematical skills
Knowledge of corporate and Store Operations policies and procedures
Store Number: 663
Rack Room Shoes 663
Woodburn Company Stores
1001 Arney Rd, Ste 212
About Rack Room Shoes
Great shoes for men, women and children in comfort, dress, casual, and athletic categories make Rack Room Shoes the family footwear retailer of choice. The company offers a wide selection of nationally recognized brands known for their quality. Rack Room Shoes also offers an assortment of exclusive private brands commissioned from the best manufacturers in the business. Our private brands offer customers great styles and outstanding values, which translates into satisfied, loyal, repeat customers.
Woodburn, Oregon US
Rack Room Shoes provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation and gender identity), national origin, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, military service, or any other characteristic that is protected by applicable law. This policy of equal employment opportunity extends to all aspects of employment including, but not limited to, recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, transfer, reassignment, demotion, discipline, discharge, performance evaluation, compensation and benefits.